Friday 21 March 2014

Fashion Friday: Simply Be Knitwear

Hey guys and dolls,




Spring is fast approaching, it's sunny outside but still very breezy. So I think it's still ok to post about these purchases. 

I fell in love with these jumpers the moment I laid eyes on them. They are so my style and I just had to have them. They cost more than what I'd usually pay for a jumper but once in a while you might as well #treatyoself lol.



 Black jumper with large and small red hearts.

I feel like a fashionable yeti in this top haha. It's super soft, I feel so snuggly when I put this jumper on.



Dove Grey sequined jumper with a panda motif.

The sequins are all over the jumper and kinda irritate my skin so I wear a long sleeved undershirt with it. The length of this jumper is great, it's long enough for me to wear with just leggings without "feeling on show". The arm length is good too, sometimes I've found that cos of my long arms sleeves can come up a bit short.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment