Friday 28 March 2014

Fashion Friday: Rings

Hey guys and dolls,

I think I've mentioned this before but I've really started to get into accessories. I've always been into clothes and shoes, but accessories kind of ended up on the back burner. So when I go out now I spend a lot more time perusing the jewellery sections.

These 2 rings stood out to me on a not so recent shopping trip. One very "in your face" and one more suited for everyday wear. I got each of these rings from 2 of my favourite plus size retailers Evans and Yours.

 Crystal/Pearl Flower Stretch Ring - £8
I purchased this ring from Yours. This is quite the statement piece of jewellery. I love it. This would be perfect for a night out. Or a special lunch date/afternoon with the girls where you get a little more dressed up than usual. As it's a stretch ring anyone can wear it.

Silver Leaf Wrap Ring - £6.50
I purchased this ring from Evans. In my jewellery box I have your usual diamond or jewelled rings. The typical pretty ones, but I loved how unique this ring looked. I like how it frames the fingers too. I think how different it is from my other jewellery is really what drew me to it. I wear this ring most times when I go out, its a nice everyday ring.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
 
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment