Friday 14 March 2014

Fashion Friday: VERY (mini) haul

Hey guys and dolls,



A while ago I was so excited to discover that Very do plus size clothes...this will be the death of me...financially that is lol. I always assumed they were like a lot of online stores that only did clothes suitable for the smaller frame. They have quite few nice bits on there so there will hopefully be more clothes hauls in the future. I may even start doing OOTDs, something I've always wanted to do but always been a bit wary of.


I ordered 3 tops and a pair of Vans (my very first pair) but they had a white scuff on them so they're going back and one of the tops just didn't fit right :(

I bought these tops in preparation for the autumn weather that was creeping up on us here in London but then London just decided to skip Autumn and head straight for winter. It was/still is SO COLD! I can't even deal lol. So here are the 2 tops I managed to keep. 

I felt so out of  my comfort zone taking the pics of me in the clothes. So excuse me for how awkward I look. It was also a no make up day.



I think this is so cute. I would've loved this in white as well but alas it only comes in black.
I would pair this with leggings or jeans and ankle boots or converse.

Here are some close up pics of the details of the top.

 You can't really tell from the image but the "L", "V" and the "E" are a glittery silver print.

  "V" on the elbow of the left sleeve
  "O" on the elbow of the right sleeve

I love that the "O" is made up of sequins. I love little touches like that.

 
 This top is a typical "sonya" top. Very loud, in your face and bright. I'm really embracing animal print at the moment (I think my best friend is rubbing off on me, cos she's never met an animal print that she didn't love haha).

 It says that this tunic is red but I think it looks more orange than anything else but  whatever it really pops against my skin tone and suits me really well. These two tunics are gonna get a lot of wear.

Up close look of the animal print.








Free Gift
Percy and Reed volumising shampoo and conditioner.


Thank you Kim for taking the photos of me :)
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment