Wednesday 19 March 2014

Midweek Manicure: China Glaze

Hey guys and dolls,

I don't frequent Sally's often but when I do it's usually so I can get some OPI or China Glaze products.

 
They had 3 for 2 on China Glaze products and I couldn't help myself. You know what I'm like when there's a 3 for 2 deal on.


From the titles of the 2 glitter polishes you can see these were for the Christmas period. They were from the Happy HoliGlaze Be Bright collection. The third polish was just one China Glaze's regular polishes.

I wish I'd been able to get my hand on more from the collection because they had some gorgeous shades available.

I love the names China Glaze gives their polishes. It irks me when companies release products with no names, I think it's all part of the fun when purchasing items.

SWATCHES:


 FROSTBITE
Bright electric blue shimmer

For it to be fully opaque you'd need about 2-3 coats, unless you're into the sheer look.

 BE MERRY, BE BRIGHT - £4.59 (before VAT)
Magenta and violet glitter

Because of how sparse the glitter is this is definitely more of a topcoat shade,which is what I bought it for anyways. For it to be almost full coverage you'd need to use about 4-5 coats.


BELLS WILL BE BLINGING - £4.59 (before VAT)
Blue and gold holographic glitter
 
It has different sized pieces of glitter, which I think makes it work more interesting. With several coats this polish could be used on it's own, but I got this one for use as a topcoat.


Bells Will Be Blinging and Be Merry, Be Bright on top of Frostbite.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
 
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment