Wednesday 24 June 2015

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


Real Techniques, Expert Face Brush, Sam and Nic Chapman, makeup, makeup tools,Real Techniques, Expert Face Brush, Sam and Nic Chapman, makeup, makeup tools,
Expert Face Brush
£7.35

I purchased my first REAL TECHNIQUES brushes last year for my birthday as a little treat to myself. I'd wanted them for the longest time and haven't really used anything else since I cracked open the packaging.

I had your typical wishlist of brushes I wanted from the range, but couldn't quite decided on which brush to get to apply liquid foundation. I have never liked the shape of normal foundation brushes, I find therm way too stiff and do not like how they apply foundation at all. So after doing some research between the stippling, buffing and expert face brush (EFB), I decided on the EFB. It was a perfect alternative to my MAC 109 brush, which I had to retire because it sheds way too much.

Real Techniques, Expert Face Brush, Sam and Nic Chapman, makeup, makeup tools,Real Techniques, Expert Face Brush, Sam and Nic Chapman, makeup, makeup tools,
The EFB is so soft, ultra firm and broad, so I can really work the foundation into my skin.

Like I mentioned in the previous post RT brushes are colour coded.

Gold - is for the base i.e primer, foundation and tinted moisturiser.
Purple -  enhancing and adding definition to they eyes i.e eyeshadow, liner and brows.
Pink - finishes of the look i.e powder, blush or bronzer.

 I think this makes them great beginner brushes because with the colour coding and multi task brushes, you will not get overwhelmed when deciding on what brushes to get when starting your personal or professional makeup kit. 

They aren't overly expensive like some brushes are, but are still really good quality. I don't think I could rave enough about these brushes.

Real Techniques, Expert Face Brush, Sam and Nic Chapman, makeup, makeup tools,
  I'd have to say this is by far the best brush I have ever used to apply liquid foundation. It gives such a flawless finish and it applies my studio sculpt foundation amazingly. They are like my perfect duo of the moment.

What is your favourite brush to apply your foundation?
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment