Monday 27 July 2015

CAUDALIE THÉ DES VIGNES FRESH FRAGRANCE


Caudalie, perfume, fragrance, The Des Vignes Fresh fragrance, The Des Vignes,
"Thé des Vignes is a particularly sweet and sensual water. A secretive water to wear in the evening, it combines sensual notes of white musk and neroli with a hint of ginger liquor, with an infusion of orange blossom and jasmine."

Am I the only one that doesn't feel right if they leave the house without spritzing themselves with their fave or current fragrance of the moment? Ohhhh I hear a new blog series looming, haha.

This fragrance was a gift from my lovely mummy, she always does nice things like this for me when she is out shopping. She purchased this fragrance from Space NK. 

When it comes to longevity and strong scents my mum is my perfume guru. For years and years I'd raid her perfume stash, to be honest I still do it now. 

I think a lot of people tend to stick to certain fragrances for corresponding seasons, for example sweet and sugary scents for the spring/summer time. But to me this scent could be worn all year round, it would be good for summer because of the orange blossom and jasmine. But the white musk gives it that autumn/winter feel. This scent is really fresh and clean.

What I like most about perfume/fragrances is that men and women can rock both masculine and feminine scents, and don't get me started on the different styles of bottles. Another cool/pain in the butt thing about perfumes is how sometimes a fragrance won't smell the same on everybody, similar to molecule 01 (although that one is intentional). But when you expect a scent to smell a particular way but it changes once it mixes with your natural body odours.

Apart from the scent, a huge selling point for a perfume is the bottle. I've been duped into buying perfumes that haven't smelt the best but have had beautiful packaging. A brand that comes to mind with pretty packaging has to be Marc Jacobs, his bottles are adorably cute and just look so nice on your vanity.

Caudalie, perfume, fragrance, The Des Vignes Fresh fragrance, The Des Vignes,
Hope you can see from the image that there is an embossed grape vine on the back of the bottle.

What are your favourite scents?

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment