Tuesday 28 July 2015

All White Errrthang




New Look, shoes, footwear, fashion, white


I posted on my instagram a pair of shoes my sister bought, while looking them up on the website for their name (which they don't have), I came across a few pairs that I really liked and felt like sharing. Even though the weather has turned a bit in London I was still looking at shoes that would be good for the summer season. As you can tell from the title there is a theme with the shoes, surprisingly they are all white and I don't really do white. Yes white looks all chic but it just gets messy too easily, so I tend to steer clear.


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment