Friday 10 February 2012

FOTD - 3/2/12

Hi dolls,

 So last week Friday I went out to Westfield. 

I had two meets ups that day, one with my old college buddy Stevie and her friend Sammy. We hit up TGI Friday's :)

And then I went and met up with my bestie's to go Nando's and do a little wondering around. But by the time I'd finished in TGI's I couldn't eat another bite, so I saved £15 :)

This is what make up I wore.





Face: MAC Studio fix powder in NW45
Cheeks: Sleek "Flushed" blusher
Eyebrows: Sleek eyebrow pencil - Brown

Eyes:
AVON SuperSHOCK big duo eye pencil - Frosted Ice - Inner corner highlight
MAC Swiss Chocolate - on the lid
MAC Brun - in the crease and under the lower lash line
MAC Shroom e/s - highlight
AVON SuperSHOCK gel eyeliner pencil- black on the waterline
MAC Blacktrack fluidline on the upper lash line
Mascara:
AVON Catwalk SuperCurlacious Mascara Black
AVON SuperShock mascara - Black

Lips:
AVON Shine Attract lipstick in Orchid P202

S xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Pretty :) Orchid looks very nice on you and as u have a dark skin any pink blush would suit you very well. How lucky :)
    and ur teeth? have u whitened them or are theu naturally white? ( sorry weird question maybe, but mine dont like look as white as urs no matter how regular i do my teeth care ) :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much :)

      No I've never whitened my teeth, but I take that as a great compliment that you think I have :D My teeth are just naturally white :)

      Delete