Saturday 16 October 2010

Sleek Palette Review: Acid



Hi guys,

So today I am going to review the Sleek Acid palette.

"The Acid i-Divine Palette contains a fusion of vibrant colours for the more daring, with bright pinks to luminous greens amongst the 12 highly-pigmented pressed mineral-based eyeshadow shades. This palette combines matte and shimmer formulations with neon and complimentary shades that keep their vibrancy on all skin tones.

The velvet-touch consistency gives full and shimmering coverage to the eye lid for maximum effect. Each shade can be applied alone for a dramatic effect or mixed to create a personalised look. "

I brought this palette the same time I brought my original palette and thought those were some serious colours lol but I have to say that when I got home and tried them out properly I was extremely disappointed with the coverage and pigmentation of the neon colours. They look really ashy and patchy on my skin. For them to look at least half decent I have to pack on sooooooooo much product, use a base and a colour underneath, so by the end its not worth the effort. If you have lighter skin they come out much better, I tried them on my best mate who is white. The four frosty/shimmery colours that come in the palette I was very impressed with, the pigmentation is great and I love them.



So based on the coverage of the neon colours I'm going to give this palette 2.5 out of 5.

Comment below and let me know your experience with the acid palette. :)

Sonya

xxxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment