Saturday 16 October 2010

Sleek Palette Review: STORM



Hi guys!

Okay so this post is gonna be on the Storm palette, which I LOVE!!!!!!!!!! You can go from day time to night time, from neutrals to smokey eyes, and simple to sultry, with this palette. This is my favourite out of all the palettes.

"The Storm i-Divine palette comprises of 12 strong and rich shades perfect for accentuating the eyes and creating natural looks.

The velvet-touch consistency gives full and shimmering coverage to the eye lid for maximum effect. Each shade can be applied alone for a dramatic effect or mixed to create a personalised look. "

The eyeshadows are great in this palette I love how you can go from neutral to strong looks in one. This was a really good purchase. I have nothing bad to say about these shadows :) The palette consists of matte and shimmery/frosty colours and the pigmentation of the shadows is fantastic even the lighter shades are full of colour and come out well on my skin. I suggest everyone go buy this palette no matter what your skin tone is, there are shades in this palette for everyone...and I mean everyone :D
Im not sure why my arm looks so weird in this photo :/

I use this palette on the days when my make up needs to be simple, for example when I go to college, that is when I bother to wear make up haha, because recently due to how early I have to get up I just cant be bothered to get up even earlier to apply my make up .
I give this palette 5 out of 5.
The next review will be on the Chaos palette.
So until next time guys :)

Sonya
xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment