Sunday 24 October 2010

Sleek Palette Review: Sunset




Here is the 4th installment of sleek palette reviews. This review is going to be on the Sunset palette. The sunset palette is one of their permanent palettes alongside Chaos, Storm, Original and Acid.

"The Sunset i-Divine palette contains 12 highly-pigmented complementary shades representing the sun, sea and sand. With a blend of shimmering golds, reds and blues, this palette is perfect for that sun-kissed look.

The velvet-touch consistency gives full and shimmering coverage to the eye lid for maximum effect. Each shade can be applied alone for a dramatic effect or mixed to create a personalised look."


My arm looks deformed...again haha

I really love this palette. I remember using this for a smoky, sultry vampire look which I love love loveddd and it has a nice highlighter colour for my skin tone as well. You could quite a few smokey eyes with palette without them being so intensely dark smokey eyes...you know lol and a whole range of bright and natural looks. This was a great purchase. The colours again come out really well on my skin and not at all patchy. The texture and consistency of the make up is wonderful, seriously no bad words to say about this brand.

I give this palette 5 out of 5.

If you don't own it go buy it, you won't be disappointed :)

Next up Chaos palette ...

Thanks guys xxx

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment