Thursday 11 July 2013

Barry M nail paint - Gelly Hi Shine - LYCHEE

Hey dolls,






Lychee
£3.99 

I'm seriously lovin these gelly polishes, they are becoming a firm favourite. 


This shade isn't loved as much as the other two mainly because it’s kind of out of my comfort zone, but I do like it.


I may have mentioned this before but us darker skinned ladies shouldn't be afraid to attempt the more nude shades of the colour spectrum. My nails look all sophisticated with this shade on. The colour reminds me of a pair of Christian Louboutins that I want (but could never afford).

 I'm not gonna go on about the greatness of these polishes, because I think I outlined everything in the last two posts I did on these. But if you're looking for some new polishes I would for sure go out and pick up a few of these beauts. Superdrug still has a 3 for 2 deal going on all nail products.

Sonya 

Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment