Tuesday 30 July 2013

ORIGINAL SOURCE body wash

Hey dolls,

 I've seen quite a few people using these soaps but never thought of picking one up myself.

Tesco had them going half price, so thought what better time to try it. But I couldn't just choose one, so I got 3.

 From the image you can clearly see which one is my favourite.
I've been using these for a couple weeks now, just so I could really see how I feel about these soaps.

These soaps smells amazing! Lemon and Lime are so fresh and those kinds of smells first thing in the morning really do wake you up.

Pink Grapefruit smells like sweets, doesn't smell like fruit at all. But I don't care. I smell good enough to eat when I use this.

The only problem I have with these soaps is that they don't lather up as much as I like.

 Pink Grapefruit - £1.10
MY FAVOURITE! And it makes me sad that its only seasonal :(

 Lime - £1.10
Are limes less pungent than lemons? Cos this soap was made with 40 real limes, whereas the lemon one was made with 10 real lemons? Random thought for you all there haha.

Lemon and Tea Tree - £1.10
This one may be my least favourite, it smells lovely but I think the tea tree is throwing me off. If you happen to have a chance to go and smell this you'll see what I mean.

What are your favourite Original Source scents?

Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment