Thursday 1 August 2013

Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Makeup remover

Hey dolls,

High five for the long title haha.

Goodness can you believe it's already August??? Where the hell has half the year gone? I hope everyone has been enjoying the bi-polar weather as much as I have...NOT! One minute its hot as a mother and next minute we're in the midst of a thunderstorm. I just wanna yell at mother nature..."Get your shit together Carol". 5 points if you can name that movie ;-) Anywho onto the real reason we're here...

£1.64 (usually £3.29 at Superdrug)
I got this little gem half price at Sainsbury's. I wasn't looking to buy a new eye make up remover but at this price I couldn't say no.

I've never been into oil based make up removers but I really like this one. It gets my eye make up off so quickly. I think this may be my new go to remover. That's a big thing for me considering I've had a love affair with Simple's kind to eyes make up remover for like ever.


Shake it up for the two layers to mix together, as seen in the photo above.

This make up remover has a two-phase extra strength formula, an oil based layer and a water based layer. The oil phase effectively removes even waterproof mascara and eye-make-up. The aqueous phase protects and cares for the eye lashes with it's caring formula, without leaving an oily residue.

Sonya 

Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment