Thursday 8 August 2013

Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream

Hey dolls,

 All In One BB Cream (25ml)
£12

I've never really gotten the big deal with BB creams. Also I don't really get their point, I've had it explained to me a few times and watched a few YT vids on them but I dunno its just going over my head lol. But my mum, bless her went out and picked me up one cos she's really supportive about my addiction of beauty products haha.

I love the idea of this. Basically it comes out white, with particles that adapt to the skin tone of the person applying it.The more you blend the better it will look. Now its not one shade suits all. It comes in 3 shades 1, 2 and 3.

1 = Lighter
2 = Medium
3 = Darker


So like I explained above when you place the product on the skin it comes out white, and you can actually see the particles that change the pigment of the BB cream. The more you work it into the skin the more it starts to adapt to your skin tone.

 Slightly blended

 Fully blended

I'm not a fan of this BB cream, it left my skin feeling a tad bit dehydrated although it claims to be hydrating.

My skin was left looking very chalky and pale. It says shade 3 is for darker skin tones but it didn't work for me. I tried it on the inner part of my arm which is a bit lighter than my face, just to show you how it works but on darker flesh it just didn't look right. I had to dust some of my studio fix powder over the top to warm up my colour. If they came out with a shade 4 I think it would be more suited to my skin tone.

It's also a bit pricey considering you're only getting 25ml.

For the idea and the fact that it did do what it said on the tin...almost lol, I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

Sonya 

Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by my mum with her own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment