Tuesday 20 August 2013

Skin So Soft Body Butter

Hey dolls,


Skin So Soft Body Butter 200ml
£2.50 - half price

I love the Skin So Soft range from Avon, the original SSS has to be my favourite. 
I've used their dry oil body spray and bath oil and not been disappointed.
 
I'm continuously on the hunt for a rich, nourishing and long lasting body moisturiser and I think I've found it in these body butters.

Original Body Butter
enriched with jojoba

"Deeply hydrating ultra-rich formula, helps soothe and quench extra dry skin."

I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I'm very impressed! I'm really critical of moisturisers because all the ones that claim to be for dry skin never work for me. A few hours after using certain moisturisers my skin would feel dry and be visibly dry. I haven't had that problem with either of these moisturisers.

I also love the scent of the original

Silky Moisture Body Butter
 enriched with argan
"Deeply hydrating ultra-rich formula, helps soothe and quench extra dry skin."

I don't love  the scent of this body butter but I do love the way it makes my skin feel, it feels so soft. It doesn't feel as thick as the original but its still rich. Very very impressed.

If you suffer with really dry skin like me then I'd definitely comnsider adding these to your skin care regime. These are still available at half price on the Avon website.

What are some moisturisers you'd recommend for really dry skin?


Sonya 

Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

2 comments:

  1. Good review...I sell Avon and I have been looking fro products to recommend.Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and glad you liked the post :)

      Delete