Sunday 1 September 2013

FOTD - Family BBQ

Hey dolls,

First post of September...woooo :)

Last night an old family friend was celebrating his birthday with a BBQ. Good vibes, music, people and the most bomb jerk chicken.

I love any excuse to get dolled up and do my make up. Even if it's just a family function. I've gotten a bit lazy and less adventurous with my make up these days and this has been my go to make up look. 

So here is what I used on my face.


 My everyday make up items.

 Base make up
FIX+
Mac studio fix powder - NW50
Sleek blusher in Flushed

 Avon eyeshadow primer

 Sleek Au Naturel palette
Toast - all over the lid
 Bark - the outer corner
Nougat - inner corner highlight
(Not pictured) MAC Shroom - brow highlight

Avon:
Spectra Lash mascara
Supershock black gel pencil
Supershock gel liner pot
I switched out MAC blacktrack fluid line for Avon Supershock gel liner in Shimmering Sapphire. Felt like using a pop of colour.


 Make up brushes
A mix of Inglot, MAC, Avon and a few randoms.


 Rimmel apocalips - Big Bang

The look



 Been rocking the fro a lot lately. But its being retired for the foreseeable future. Too much maintenance.

Keep an eye out for my august favourites coming in the next few days.
Sonya 

Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment