Tuesday 17 September 2013

Nails Inc Gel Effect

Hey dolls,

Nails Inc have released 4 limited edition gel effect nail polishes, 2 of their bestsellers and 2 limited edition shades. These beauties were part of my swag bag from the Nails Inc blogger event I attended. You can see the post on that here.

I love the shape of the bottle, it so chic. But for some people wouldn't be the ideal shape to hold when applying the polish. Luckily the rectangular lid can come off for an easier application. Something I noticed with the lids is that they look exactly like the nail polish. So I checked the website and it said that lids were colour matched and given a high gloss finish that reflects the gel effect finish of the polish.

Swatches

BOND STREET
Rich violet (limited edition)
This is the colour I had when I had my monogram manicure. You can see that post here.


PORCHESTER SQUARE
Muted mushroom
This is one of Nails Inc's best sellers. I can see why, its one of those nude shades that suits EVERY skin tone.


KENSINGTON HIGH STREET
Deep mulberry (limited edition)
This is one of those made for autumn shades.


ST JAMES
Pillar box red. Another one of Nails Inc's best sellers, this a gorgeous bright red.


Formulated with revolutionary plasticiser technology, the gel effect polishes provide a high shin and super glossy finish. The polish has the same plumping effect that you'd get from having a proper gel manicure. These are just as good as a real gel manicure without the hassle of removing and the cost.

The polishes leave you with a flawless finish, they don't streak and apply so evenly. The wide brush makes application super speedy, they also dry quite quick as well. I'm very impressed with these polishes.

The gel effect polishes retail at £14 each.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment