Saturday 7 September 2013

"A leopard never changes it's spots..."

Hey dolls,


So there was a slight theme to my last Avon purchase....can you guess what it is? lol 

Instinct For Her EDP 50ml
£15
 I wasn't looking to buy a new perfume, but when I saw what you got when you purchased it I had to get it. 

When you ordered the perfume you got :
Body spray
Body lotion
Zoey necklace
Zoey necklace
This necklace is GORGEOUS! And the main reason for the purchase of the perfume.

Up close of the leopard necklace

 Finley Scarf
£7
You may have noticed that I've become a little obsessed with scarves lately. So here is another one to add to the collection.

 Up close look of the scarf pattern

Little Black Dress perfume
£9
(Body spray came free)
This is a repurchase and one of my fave perfumes from Avon, its described as a timeless, classic combination of sweet fruits, fragranced flowers and rich woods. It's a great everyday scent.

Sonya 

Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterix (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment