Sunday 29 September 2013

Avon haul C14

Hey dolls,


I've taken a step back from purchasing from Avon recently. I have spent SO MUCH money on their products and I needed to calm it down a little. So this will probably be the last Avon post you see for a little while. Which I'm sure some of you will be happy with, because for a while it's all I posted about on here which probably didn't do me any favours. It got a little repetitive I think. Anyhow on with the haul.



Hello Kitty Vanity Case - £8
I wanted something more flexible to put my everyday make up in instead of my bulky vanity case. And I'm a sucker for anything Hello Kitty or any kind of beauty bag.

Avon Care Xmas hand cream - £1.75 (half price)
Avon Care Xmas lip balm - £1.75 (half price)
Avon have started to release their Christmas goodies, which always gets me excited for the upcoming holiday. I always get the hand cream and lip balm, mainly because of the limited edition packaging.

This isn't their usual glycerine hand and nail cream that I rave about, this one is paraffin and shea butter based. These are two fantastic products separately but together are gonna be great in the upcoming winter months when our skin starts to get that little bit more dry.

I like the fact the lip balm is in pot form, the formula hasn't changed I just prefer it to the stick form.

Little Gold Dress - £8
This is my new favourite perfume. It smells amazing. You know when you wear a perfume that makes you feel all sexy, classy and glamorous, that's what this perfume does. The perfume has scents of clementine, jasmine and amber.
 
 Colour Attract
Avon have come out with their own range of magnetic polishes.


Magnetic wands - 99p each
The style of magnets available are Chevron, Waves, Diagonal Lines and Star.

The fact that the magnets come separate from the polish is genius. With other magnetic nail polishes you'd have to buy a certain polish, not necessarily in a shade you like for the effect you wanted. With the colour attract collection that is not the case.

Magnetic nail enamel - £3 (half price)
 These nail polishes come in 8 different shades.


Blue Attraction


 
Magnetic Metal

Can you see how gorgeous this looks in the bottle, it looks like there are crushed gems in it.



Jewellery

Cori ear cuff - £3 (half price)
I got this before I bought the ear cuffs at primark, but I have a feeling that this is going to become one of many in my jewellery collection.

Arden bracelet - £5
Plaited black cotton cord bracelet with black metal plated glass and acrylic beads. The skull is what drew me to this bracelet.

This is actually from the men's section but I constantly see men/women wearing items from each others ranges and I thought why can't I do the same.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment