Thursday 12 September 2013

Primark studded clutch

Hey dolls,

Funny story, you see how I've mentioned in the past how I take pics of items for my blog and then forget to post about them. Well yeah I've done it again *hangs head*. Flicking through my albums I came across this clutch that I bought near the beginning of the year...I know its ridiculous.

So I thought let me put this up a as a bonus post for today.
 
Faux leather clutch with rose gold studs
 £4

This clutch is so spacious. I can carry all the necessities around with me and they not bulk out the clutch too much so that it looks mishapen.


For when you don't wanna hold up your clutch it has a little wrist strap, with the rose gold studs.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment