Thursday 19 September 2013

Accessories haul - Primark & New Look

Hey dolls,

 
I went out for the day with my bestie Kim to good old Westfield shopping centre. I was only intending on having  a girly lunch, but you know what us women are like when we go out lol.

I was having a peruse round the shops, but I was good and only spent a little on a few accessories.

I was never really into accessorising, but in the last few months I've found my flare for accessories (does that make sense?!) haha

PRIMARK


 Silver ear cuffs (pack of 2) - £1.50
I'd never been into ear cuffs before but since buying these I've become a big fan.


Peace hoops - £2
Been looking for a pair of hoops for ages and these caught my eye instantly.

Gold hoops - £1

Silver diamante drop earrings - £1.50

Gunmetal cross earrings - £1

NEW LOOK

Got my new look goodies in the sale :)

Black scarf with a white dollar print
£2


Black patent cross earrings
£1.50
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment