Saturday 21 September 2013

Nails Inc Autumn/Winter collection

Hey dolls,


This is the final post on my Nails Inc goodies. I already posted about my experience at the blogger event, the monogram manicure and the gel effect collection. You can see the posts on those here, here and here. But lets talk about this gorgeous collection.


The collection has four super glossy gorgeous shades.

Old Bond Street, St Martin's Lane, Oxford Street, Regent Street

 Swatches
Excuse the not so perfect application of the polishes.

 ST. MARTIN'S LANE
Colour: deep wine
This looks more raspberry than a deep wine shade when applied, but it's still super pretty. May go in again with another coat for that proper wine colour.


 OXFORD STREET
Colour: rich toffee nude
I'm starting to appreciate the simplicity and chic-ness of a nude shade, and luckily this shade suited my skin tone.
Random fact - I dunno why but this polish reminds me of maltesers :/

 REGENT STREET
Colour: glossy grape
I would more describe this colour as a vamp red. But I am a fan of vampy/blood red shades so this is great.
 OLD BOND STREET
Colour: vibrant violet

I think St Martin's Lane and Oxford Street are definitely your Autumnal shades and Old Bond Street is suited for the winter. Regent street falls happily in the middle.

Quick round up of why I like these polishes:
  •  On trend shades
  • Great pigment
  • Super glossy
  • Gorgeous colours
  • Good longevity
  • To my knowledgee I don't have any shades like this in my collection. 
The collection is limited edition so I'd definitely grab it while you can. It's a proper bargain at £25.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment