Thursday 12 September 2013

Nails Inc blogger event

Hey dolls,

Last week (3rd September) I was fortunate to attend a Nails Inc blogger event, in Bond Street. If you've never been to the Nails Inc Bond Street store you should defo go and check it out. It's located on South Molton Street, the cutest/quaint little street, with great shops. It still has that old English vibe to it which is cool. I arrived early, shock horror, so popped into Space NK and Lush and had a little peruse (but I was good and didn't spend any money). I could do some serious damage in those places.



The whole point of the event was to get a Monogram Manicure (which was pretty frickin awesome), see the launch of their Autumn/Winter collection and to view their new gel effect polishes (which are amazing btw).
 

At the event you were greeted with a drink, I opted for a glass of the bubbly stuff (would've been rude not to haha) and these adorable little cupcakes, which shockingly I didn't partake in.






 



I got to take a look around the store at all the lovely products, while I waited to get my manicure.















When I finally sat down to get my nails done, the hard question came..."What do I want my nails to say?", I wanted my blog name on my nails but they unfortunately didn't have a heart symbol :( boohoo lol. So I opted for "SONYA #MKUP" and the gel effect polish in "Bond Street", very fitting.

I was so pleased when they were done. And the lady who did my nails was so lovely her name was Orla and we had a nice little natter about our love for the Real Housewives of Atlanta lol and in particular our love of the fabulous Nene Leakes.



Here is a picture of me getting my manicure done. Credit for the picture goes to the Nails Inc instagram.
 One of the best parts of the night was meeting the lovely Zoe aka "The London Lipgloss". I had a total fan girl moment when she walked through the door haha. She was so sweet and very humble and was lovely enough to take a picture with me.




It was a great night and I couldn't have been more happy with my nails. I was especially happy with the swag bag I got :) I love the Nails Inc bags, been asked by both my mum and big sis if they can have it lol.

Keep a look out over the next few days to see the amazing stuff I got a sneak peak at.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment