Wednesday 2 October 2013

NOTD - Ciate & Avon

Hey dolls,


Ciate - Cream Soda & Confetti
Avon - Licorice
Over a month ago I switched up the whole signature nail thing, it was actually inspired by my wonderful mum. I'd never seen it before, but recently I've seen more people doing it. Obviously my brilliant original idea wasn't so original haha. But what is these days?

I have been utilising all the nail polishes I own recently and painting my nails ALOT. I think if I don't they'll all start to go bad and that would be such a waste.

So there will probably be more NOTD posts from me, but I may just do like a collection NOTDs in one post like maybe once a week or every two weeks.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*), everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment