Friday 18 October 2013

Fashion Friday: Gemma Cruickshank Collexions

Hey guys and dolls,

"Celebrating the curvaceous form and non commercial silhouette"

Ok so I'm a little late getting this up but hey ho better late than never :)

Last Tuesday I trotted down to Tower Hill to Mary Jane's bar for the launch of my friend Gemma's fabulous fashion line "Gemma Cruickshank Collexions".

Now if you don't know who Gemma Cruickshank is then let me tell you.

Gemma is a fashion graduate and was crowned Miss BBW 2012 and since then has been a forced to be reckoned with. She is one of the most driven women I've met and she goes after what she wants no matter what. She has a larger than life personality and serious determination and that's what I admire about her.

Now you know a bit more about Gemma, let's get on with the launch.

 


 I got to meet the fabulous plus size blogger Danielle. You can see her blog here.

 A little photo op - me and my bestie Kim

The post is a little picture heavy
To start off the night-  Maeson did a litte acoustic set for us.

 Let the fashion show commence.

 Now I'm not gonna insult your intelligence by trying to describe the clothes because I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to writing about fashion.


 Everyone was scrambling to get pictures of all the models/clothes.

 Gemma has some cool, edgy, funky clothers in her collection.
Me and Kim had our eye on quite a few bits.


 I LOVE the jacket on the right. It's right up my street.

 Me and the lady of the hour Gemma

After the fashion show I went and got my self a (virgin) cocktail - a Tropical Swing. It was delicious.
Gemma's clothes will be available at her online boutique via her website. You see that here.

You can find her on most social networks under the handle @IamGemmaC.


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment