Friday 4 October 2013

WE.ARE.PARAMORE!

Hey dolls,


I'm not sure how many of you know this, but from the beginning I have been a MASSIVE fan of PARAMORE. I can't think of any band or singer that I've followed continuously for almost a decade. Hayley Williams is my absolute LOVE. She's so cute and energetic like a little energiser bunny. But what I most love about her is how humble and sweet she is. Don't get me wrong I understand that Paramore is a band and has 2 other vital members. Jeremy and Taylor are great but she is my idol. 

The whole band is very humble. Which I think is hard to find in some of the current musicians these days, genuine humbleness and appreciation for their following and journey they've been on.
They always give a great performance and never let the energy die down at any time. For a straight hour and a half they are up and down that stage and interacting with the crowd. They are just amazing. Something I noticed is how much more confident Hayley has gotten as a performer. It's really great to see how much the band has grown and how far they've come with all the shit they've been through.

I have managed to see them in every time in concert since they started properly touring over here. And this year was no different. It makes me a little sad though cos the more popular they get the harder it is to get good tickets or tickets at all. I was lucky enough to be online as the second London show tickets went on sale. I don't know how many of you have purchased tickets via Ticketmaster but it is intense with the countdown clock telling you how long you have to make a decision or to make a payment. It was all too much haha. But I luckily enough got us some seriously awesome seats.

Disclaimer - It looks like we were far away but we were pretty close, the closest we've ever sat. And as much as my pictures may not be great quality or slightly grainy its documentation of one of the best nights of my life.

WEMBLEY!!!!
 MERCH!!!!!

 Stairway to heaven...

 Look at that crowd - sold out show


Saturday September 28tth finally rolled round, I got myself ready and trotted off to the tube station to make my way to Wembley Arena with my best friend Leanne, (who by the way has her own beauty blog - beautybybubbles). Finally in our seats we had to do our usual obligatory BFF Paramore concert photo. The lighting was very poor - obviously. But that didn't stop us taking one.

Something that Lea  pointed out to me is that the last time we saw Paramore they were a 5 piece. How times have changed. 


 Charlie XCX

The opening act was Charlie XCX - you may know her from the Icona Pop song "I love it". I didn't know much of her before but she put on a good show and I must say I really enjoyed her music.

There was another opening act but I guessed we missed them? Not sure.

Now time for the MAIN attraction...PARAMORE!

OMG!!!! I CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THE SHOW WAS! THE ATMOSPHERE! THE VIBE! IT WAS MAGNETIC!!!!

 Check out my instagram for some insta vids of the concert. There is a link to the right side of my blog, while you're there why not give it a follow :)











During the show Hayley had some seriously inspirational words for her fans and what she said really hit home to me. Emotions were so heightened in that room that when she was speaking I almost started crying, because what she said really related to my current situation. I've really taken on board what she said and when I'm feeling down keep telling myself  "Things will get better".

I love when they perform the "Only Exception"  - the whole arena looks like a starry sky. You can see that in the video below.



They played several songs from their new self titled album (Paramore) and a few classics from their previous albums (All We Know Is Falling, RIOT! and Brand New Eyes)

Hayley looked amazing. The short hair is totally growing on me and I love her undercut. Her outfit was really cute too. She wore a white cropped top with a black pattern, leather pants and what looked like platform DMs. Her make up sense has matured too and I've really been liking the make up she's been rocking recently. She was looking mighty fine.


Here's a little snippet of the final part of the show. SO MUCH ENERGY!

I left there on such a high and I cannot wait for them to come back to London.

Oh, and for the first time ever I got a Paramore t-shirt. I've been losing weight for a while now and I finally was able to fit into one :D YAY! I love it. I also got another Tote bag :)


It was one of the best nights of my life and I literally cannot put into words what an amazing night it was.


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment