Sunday 27 October 2013

Technical Difficulties :(

Hey guys and dolls,

OK so I did a post the other week about what was to come on my blog. I was all set to get back in the blogging swing tomorrow after my little break, but typical bad luck struck me today and my beloved samsung galaxy died :'( I don't know when it's gonna be fixed (hopefully by the end of the week - wishful thinking).

I take/edit my photos on my phone. This is so frustrating because I had all my pics for my next few posts already done and ready to go :( So I'm really sorry but I won't be updating on here.

I'll still be updating my twitter page, so I'll most likely update on there about what's happening with my phone as soon as I know.

UPDATE 6/11/13:
My phone finally got sent off for repairs yesterday :) I hope so hard that I will get it before my birthday (she says hopefully). But either way if everything goes well I should have my blog back up and running next week :)

In the mean time you can check out the post I did on my cooking blog about The Breakfast Club.

UPDATE: 11/11/13:
I got an email from my mother today letting me know that my phone has been fixed. And I should have it back in a few days. So this blog will be up and running again next week. I have loads of thing to swatch and take pics to re-take and edit.


Sonya xoxo


Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment