Thursday 15 August 2013

LATE July Favourites

Hey dolls,

I think this is my first ever favourites post, I randomly felt like doing one. So here goes nothing.


I've only got a few items to show. but hopefully you see something that tickles your fancy and may go out and try. I will post a link to the original post of each item where applicable. Might give you the opportunity to see posts of mine that you've missed :)

I've been wearing this perfume a lot recently. It's great for the daytime and evening.

Argan oil - £5.99
I jumped on the Argan oil train last year and haven't gotten off. This stuff is so good for your hair.

This is such a good facial moisturiser and I luckily haven't had any bad reactions to it. Like I tend to with quite a few moisturisers cos I have really sensitive skin.

 Finella bag - £9.99
I haven't spoken about this handbag on my blog yet. Its a new purchase from Avon and I LOVE IT! Its the perfect sized handbag and I've been wanting a tan bag for a while now. Unfortunately I got this bag in the clearance sale so its not available anymore.

This has been my go to palette for make up. I've been using it to create a daytime smokey eye with a bold red lip.

Ladies Shaded Scarf - £3
Another purchase that I haven't mentioned on my blog, I got this the same time as the Finella bag I mentioned. I have been a bit obsessed with scarves recently, I did a post on that here.
I have been obsessed with these polishes as of late. And 9 out of 10 times I've chosen one of these polishes to paint my nails with in the last month or so.

I'm not sure if this set is still available, but I've been wearing this set every time I've gone somewhere. Its just so cute and I feel all sorts of sophisticated when I wear them. They dress up any outfit.

I LOVE THIS!!!!!! I havent worn anything else on my lips for ages. Its like the perfect red. Its not matte but its not shiny either, its that happy medium.

My go to mascara, it makes my lashes so long and full. I have so many mascaras that I had forgotten about this one. But on a whim I picked it up and remembered just why I'd bought it. Such a good purchase. I never reviewed this product when I got it, so I will do a mini one now.

"Three lash looks in one tube. Twist up to customise you level of volume. Clump-proof and flake-proof" 




I always use it on the 3rd setting cos I'm all about the full lashes. But I love the fact that you have the 3 different settings to suit any mood/look you're going for. On the 3rd setting a lot of mascara can come out on the wand, I usually just scrape it off and carry on with my application.

Sonya 

Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment