Sunday 4 August 2013

GARNIER MOISTURE MATCH

Hey dolls,

 Goodbye Dry 50ml
£5.99
I struggle so much to find moisturisers for sensitive AND dry skin on the high street that works well for my excessively dry face lol. I think I've found it in this moisturiser. It's a rich balmy formula, and cos its so rich you only need a little bit. I'm used to using moisturisers with a thinner consistency, but I'm quite enjoying this and it doesn't feel like my skin is suffocating underneath it, which I've found to be the case with thicker moisturisers.

I've been using this moisturiser for a number of weeks now and I'm really impressed. I think it's taken the place of my simple rich face moisturiser...shock horror I know cos I'm a simple skin care lover.

I was lucky enough to get it half price from Tesco, sometimes they have quite the good deal on Garnier skin care items. I've been contemplating trying out a full Garnier skin care range. I'm just in one of those moods to try something new. I still love my simple skin care but I want a change.

Have any of you tried the Garnier Moisture Match products? What are your thoughts?

Sonya 

Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment