Tuesday 6 August 2013

MAC Tropical Taboo

Hey dolls,

I took a little trip down to Westfield (Stratford) and popped into MAC. I dunno the last time I purchased anything from MAC so thought I'd treat myself. As you walked in they had one of their collections right in front of the door and I spotted this gorgeous creamy purple lip gloss and picked up a lip pencil to go with it.

My goodies :)

 MAGENTA Lip Pencil - £12

 Vivid pink-ish purple


I bought the lip pencil to wear underneath Narcissus for longevity.

NARCISSUS Cremesheen glass - £17.50
 I've never tried a cremesheen from MAC before, but this colour was just calling to me. I think there may be a few cheeky purchases in the future. The lip gloss is from the Tropical Taboo collection.

 Its described as a dirty eggplant shade.

 Love the name ;)


Swatches

L-R: Magenta, Narcissus
(Without flash)

Top-Bottom; Magenta, Narcissus
(with flash)

Sonya 

Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment