Monday 8 July 2013

NOTD - Cobalt Disco

Hey dolls,

Been changing up my nails a lot lately, since I have nails again, (this seems to be a continuous battle me trying to keep my nails long). I've fallen hard and fast for the Barry M gelly nail polishes. I recently purchased a few more for the collection, so keep any eye out for those in upcoming posts.

 Cobalt blue nails with a glittery signature nail.

Barry M nail paints
Blue Glitter - £2.99
Blue Grape Gelly Hi Shine - £3.99


For the signature nail I used Blue grape as a base for Blue Glitter. It really made the colour pop.

The pics are not doing the blue glitter justice. When it hits the light it looks like crushed sapphires on my nails :)

Sonya

Follow Me :)

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment