Wednesday 10 July 2013

MUA Undress Me Too

Hey dolls,


I got this palette when I got the Undressed palette from Superdrug. You can see the post on this palette here. Like the Undressed palette I knew that not all the shades would be suitable for my skin tone. But there some good ones in this palette that I'm gonna get some good use out of. Like the original palette I'm also going to buy a duplicate palette for my make up kit.


I'm really excited to try out some looks with these. This is a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette. So if you're on a budget and don't have the funds for a £30 palette I would definitely advise you to go out and get this gem. 12 shadows for £4 - BARGAIN!


 UPDATE 5/5/14:
I was looking at this palette and for some reason was inspecting the back of the packaging. I realised that there actually are names for the eyeshadows. #FAIL on my part.

Top row: Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy
Bottom row: Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt










Sonya 

Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

2 comments:

  1. I very nearly picked up this the other day but as I have been saving money I quickly dragged myself away. I really do think they do some great make up though. I love some of the lipsticks and have one that I use a lot that is so much like mac - diva AND FOR A POUND IT HAS WON MY HEART!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about finding cheaper alternatives and dupes for high end products. I have to say that I am rather impressed with MUA and the products they have come out with.

      Delete