Monday 21 July 2014

EVENT | VICHY NORMADERM

Hey guys and dolls,


Last week I attended an event to hear about a new product from VICHY, Normaderm Night Detox. This product is the newest addition to their Normaderm range. This helps to control the production of sebum that occurs during the night, and it purifies the skin.



 The Sam Yard Hotel where the event was held was lovely, so as per usual I took some pics of the venue. Look at the contraption holding the oranges.

 Normaderm Skincare

The star of the show - NIGHT DETOX.

The nibbles were lovely! But I didn't get a chance to take a pic, because as soon as they came out they were gone haha. The best thing I ate was a Chorizo sausage roll... it was so delish.


I also tried my first Mojito (virgin), I thought it was quite nice but they need to ease up on the mint leaves lol.

After the (I wanna say) cocktail hour we went in to the theatre area (popcorn in tow), to hear all about the product. We then went onto watch GREASE! I have no idea the last time I watched that movie, totally cheesy but so good.


Once I have tried out the product properly I will go into more detail, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.

After the event I accompanied my bestie through busy central London, it was cool because we got to go by the buildings where lots of popular west end shows are held. And for the first time ever I went into Chinatown, and got to try some pretty tasty cuisine.


Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment