Wednesday 20 August 2014

EATS | Miller and Carter

Hey guys and dolls,

MILLER AND CARTER STEAKHOUSE
So the fam and I went out for a celebratory meal, it was my choice so I decided on Miller and Carter. I'd wanted to go for ages and there is one not far from where I live.


Although they are a steakhouse, they do have options other than steak. There is something on the menu for everyone.

 Coke - always taste better out of a glass bottle
Rossini Royale - strawberry puree and champagne. This is my fave cocktail.

 King Prawn Cocktail
I think this is one of the best prawn cocktails I've ever had. 


 Spring Onion Risotto with a Goats Cheese Fritter
It came with a handful of Rocket which I cannot stand.
I'm not a fan of goats cheese, but it actually went really well with the risotto.

This was my first time eating risotto. Great experience.

 But I had to save room for dessert haha.

Caramel Apple Crumble Tart
I was left underwhelmed by this dessert, which is a shame cos it looked absolutely delicious.

The staff  there were lovely too, made our experience there very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this place for a family meal, celebration or general meal out.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment