Sunday 17 August 2014

MUSIC | Song of the Week: Kacey Musgraves - Follow Your Arrow

Hey guys and dolls,


Probably in the last year or so I started to give country songs a chance, before I was an avid country song loather. But some of them are pretty decent, especially the ones with a pop vibe. I got introduced to this by Meganheartsmakeup, she was talking about how she'd seen this song performed live and was a fan. I'd never heard of Kacey Musgraves before but I really appreciated the lyrics of this song.




I absolutely love the message behind this song. It basically says that you're always gonna get judged by the decisions you make, so you might as well do whatever you want to hell with other people's opinions.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment