Tuesday 2 September 2014

EATS | Frankie and Benny's


I tend to post on social networks - twitter, facebook and instagram - when I'm heading out to eat. Yes I am one of those people who post pics of their food, on occasion. GUILTY! Frankie and Benny's (FBs) is one of my favourite places to eat. What I love about FBs (besides the food) is that they have a very affordable lunch menu with an array of options.




Unless cocktails are involved I will always opt for a coke.

Amazing Skins
Fully loaded potato skins. Served with a side of sour cream.
I always get BBQ chicken, sweetcorn and cheddar cheese.

 Philly Cheeseburger
A delicious piece of juicy meat, covered in jalapeno cheese sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onion, dill pickle and mayo.  Served with a side of fries and tomato-chilli relish. They're a bit stingy with the pickles, they only give you one lol. I am not a fan of the relish, tomato and chilli are not my ideal combo.

Warm Apple Pie
An individual apple and cinnamon pie. I have no idea what they put in the pie crust, but it tasted like perfume. Not an awesome experience for something that looked so delicious. I'm not sure why it is served with ice cream and custard, but I'm not complaining because the ice cream was delicious.

The staff are always friendly, but sometimes aren't always the speediest even during the quieter periods. Luckily I love the food so I'm not that bothered.

This post has made me crave FBs, I wish they delivered.
Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment