Monday 22 September 2014

NAILS | Greenberry and Teal




I've recently gotten back into painting my nails again, I dunno why but I got through periods of not being bothered about doing them. Well I'm back in the mood again and I was just so happy with how my nails look I wanted to share it o the blog. I went for a green theme and thought because of the colours chosen it'd be fitting to photograph them in the garden.

Polishes used:
Barry M Gel Nail Paint - Greenberry
Barry M Nail Paint - Teal
Barry M Nail paint - Aqua Glitter



Left:
Greenberry as the main colour and teal as the signature with aqua glitter over the top
Right:
Teal as the main colour and greenberry as the signature with aqua glitter over the top.

I love doing this switch up, it's more fun. Especially when you can't decide which colour to make the main/signature.

What are some of your favourite nail combos?

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment