Monday 15 September 2014

NAILS | Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour


Anyone who is into nail products knows about Sally Hansen. I happened to come across the magnetic polishes nail range in none other than Poundland.  I've made mention of how Poundland has some hidden gems in their beauty section. There were 5 shades available, blue, silver, green, copper and purple. 

I jumped on the magnetic nail polish range back in 2012 and then again in 2013. I have a love hate relationship with these polishes, I love the idea behind them, but I hate that the pattern/colour range is limited. That's why I'm super happy I brought the magnetic wands from Avon so that I can change it up a bit more.


 Silver Elements

 Ionic Indigo


Red-y Response

I'm hoping my local Poundland still has these in stock, cos I kinda wanna go back for the copper and green.

Thanks to my little sister for being my hand model.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment