Tuesday 11 August 2015

All Star Lanes - Bowling + Noms




My best friend loves bowling, so for her birthday she wanted to hit up All Star Lanes for some bowling action and food.

Now I tend not to bowl as I really can't stand the thought of wearing rented shoes , it makes me completely skeev. And don't get me started on handling the bowling balls, those little holes are like an incubus of viral plague. As you can tell I am not one for germs.

Although I wasn't partaking in the germy bowling fun I still was present for the meal.

What I ordered:
Classic Grill Burger - £8.50
6oz ground chuck and rib patty, topped with lettuce, tomato, red onion and mayonnaise, served with a quarter pickle and All Star burger relish. The burger was tasty, wasn't over or under done. I just wish I had more pickles on the plate.

Sweet Potato Fries - £3.50
Sweet potato fries are my go to thing when available on the menu but unfortunately I have had better fries elsewhere.

Coca Cola (as per usual) - £2

The staff were really friendly and for it being a busy venue our food didn't take ages to arrive. What wasn't pleasant was the fact that our table was right next to the bowling lanes, so with that noise and the music playing in the background it was a bit hard to hold a convo with the whole table.

Overall it was a good night out. If I go back I defo wanna try the buttermilk chicken, macaroni cheese and their milkshakes.

2nd Floor
Westfield Stratford City
London 
E20 1ET

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment