Sunday 23 August 2015

Band of the week: *NSYNC

I'm finally back to doing my music series. I've missed sharing my taste in music and fave songs with you guys. I love when other people share their musical interest, that way you can find a band or solo artist that you've never heard of. Or find an new genre that you didn't think you'd like.And today we're having a major throwback, I'm talking circa 1995-2002. That's right I'm talking about one of the most loved boy bands of the 90s and early 00s...NSYNC!

The 10 year old girl inside me still gets a little excited when I listen to their music, and makes me all nostalgic for my youth. I say that like I'm in my 50 or 60s (I'm not in case you are wondering).

So I don't know anyone from my generation that wasn't totally obsessed with NSYNC. I had posters, videos (VHS), CD's and always watched them on TV and learnt all the lyrics to their songs. Don't get me wrong I wasn't like those girls who would sob at the mere site of them.

My favourite was obviously Justin. And my favourite album was No Strings Attached.

I was saddened when they eventually split. Then the 10 year old girl reared her head when they reunited at the VMAs, but I was less than impressed by that performance. It was basically 60 seconds of NSYNC and then all about Justin.

Fave songs:
Tearin' Up My Heart
You Got It
Here We Go
I Want You Back

Fave songs:
Bye Bye Bye
It's Gonna Be Me
Space Cowboy
Just Got Paid
I'll Never Stop

Fave songs:
Pop
Girlfriend
Gone
Tell Me, Tell Me...Baby
Just Don't Tell Me That

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment