Sunday 17 July 2016

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - MILK

NYX, NYX Cosmetics, Jumbo eye pencil, Milk, makeup, eyeshadow base,
NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL
I am forever trying out different eyeshadows, they tend to mostly be neutrals. But once in a while I like to use bright colours, but if you are a WOC you know the struggle of finding bright shadows pigmented enough to show up on our skin. Bright colours just end up looking patchy and lacking colour. 

I'd seen a few people use this pencil as a base, and it seemed to help colour show up way better. So I decided to try it for myself.


 NYX, NYX Cosmetics, Jumbo eye pencil, Milk, makeup, eyeshadow base,
MILK
These were so hard to get a hold of, the NYX UK website never had them in stock. I even tried to get them at IMATS last year and they had sold out the first day. But fortunately for everyone that has ever wanted to try this elusive pencil, you're in luck as NYX in now available in store and online at Boots. HAPPY DAYS!

The whiteness of the pencil really make eye shadows pop. So now I can create bold looks and buy bright palettes and not worry about them not showing up on me. Seriously I was way too excited about this, you will see some makeup looks using this soon.

The pencil is super creamy and blends well, so if you wanted to just use it as an eyeshadow you could. 

NYX, NYX Cosmetics, Jumbo eye pencil, Milk, makeup, eyeshadow base,
They retail at £5 in Boots. But I got mine before NYX was readily available, and purchased a pack of 3 from Amazon for £9.67...BARGAIN!

The pencils are available in a range of colours.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment