Tuesday 26 July 2016

Soap and Glory - Bath and Body

Soap and Glory, beauty, Body butter, exfoliator, Moisturiser, Righteous Butter, Skincare, Smoothie Star Breakfast scrub,
SOAP AND GLORY
For years I have heard so many people go on about Soap and Glory products. I don't know a blogger or Youtuber that hasn't RAVED about them, in particular their bath and body products.

I had a birthday voucher to spend in Boots and Soap and Glory was buy 1 get one half price. So it was the opportune moment to pick some stuff up and try them out.


Soap and Glory, beauty, Body butter, exfoliator, Moisturiser, Righteous Butter, Skincare, Smoothie Star Breakfast scrub,
Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub and Righteous Butter
There was so much choice, that I got a bit overwhelmed, kinda like trying to choose a lipstick or eyeshadow from MAC.

Soap and Glory, beauty, exfoliator, Skincare, Smoothie Star Breakfast scrub
Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - £8
"With organic cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas, almond and honey extracts...and a new maple fragrance!"

When I first smelt this it reminded me of porridge, then I read the ingredients and understood why. The scrub consists of bananas, almond and honey extract, oatmeal grains, golden sugar, shea butter and a maple fragrance. It smells good enough to eat.


The grains are not too abrasive and leaves your skin super soft.


To me this is great for general dead skin removal, when you want to give yourself a nice pamper. I wanna see how it fairs when I give myself a pedicure, and I will update you guys on how I get on.


Soap and Glory, beauty, Body butter, Moisturiser, Righteous Butter, Skincare,
The Righteous Butter - £10
"Smooth, creamy, and velvety intense body lotion. With skin softening shea butter and aloe vera to attract moisture."

I have dry skin and have very high standards when it comes to buying moisturisers, so if a moisturiser has Aloe Vera and Shea butter in it I'm on board. Unfortunately this isn't the most moisturising body cream but it's also not the worst. On the less drier patches of my skin it held up really well and I was impressed, in particular with the scent.

This smells amazing! I am the worst when it comes to describing smells, so I'll let Soap and Glory handle that. "Wonderful aroma's of leafy greens, bergamot and mandarin, with a floral and fruity middle note, soft, sexy, musk, oakmoss, amber and woody notes." It's smell is so potent and perfume-y that wouldn't need to apply body spray or perfume after moisturising. Like the Scrub I only use this when I'm having a pamper session, as I need something for every day use that works on my drier areas.


Soap and Glory, beauty, Body butter, exfoliator, Moisturiser, Righteous Butter, Skincare, Smoothie Star Breakfast scrub,
Left - Scrub
Right - Moisturiser

I am very much looking forward to trying some more products from Soap and Glory. I've been looking at some of their makeup products and I am intrigued. You guys will be the first to know my thoughts when that happens.

Sonya xoxo
Follow Me :)
*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money except where marked with an asterisk (*) or stated, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment