Monday 28 February 2011

*Alexa Goddard*

A while back I mentioned an artist on YouTube that I had started to like...Alexa Goddard

She is such a talented R'N'B/POP british female artist, who sings a variety of different covers on YouTube. My current favourite of hers is this...



Her voice is amazing and I cannot wait for her to release her own album. Until then I am happy to sit and watch/listen to her covers, which I'm always excited to see in my subscription box. Once she hits the big time I don't doubt for a second that everyone will know who she is, joining the ranks of artists such as Jessie J and Adele. Keep up the good work Alexa :D

I urge you all to go and check her out...

Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Myspace and her Website.

If you like what you hear maybe dig into your pockets and go purchase one of her covers on itunes.

ps I am not being paid or asked to promote or endorse Alexa Goddard I am just a HUGE fan of hers and wanted to share this with my lovely followers :)

S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment