Wednesday 23 February 2011

New DVD'S

OK so I'm not sure I mentioned this but I am a massive movie fan. I went shopping last Saturday and I stopped off at my local HMV as it was having a closing down sale :( by the time I got there the selection of DVDs left was kinda bleak :( but my sisters and myself managed to find a few items, my sister more than me, who spent an insane amount, although a portion of what she spent was on me. So here is what she got me...

The City - The complete first season - I love this show sooo much, cant wait to get the second season, kinda bummed that it got cancelled :(


The Breakfast Club - A classic movie


A John Hughes Collection -
  • Pretty in Pink - which I have never watched but always wanted to
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off - again another classic movie
  • Some kind of wonderful - I was obsessed with this film when I was younger, whenever we went to Blockbuster I would always take this out. The joke of it is I don't even remember what its about. So I'm really excited to watch it and remind myself why I loved it so much
Queen Teen: The Clique- This was a last minute buy, I have a thing about these shallow teeny films, I just love to sit and watch them when my brain needs to chill and not over think something fun and light hearted. I also bought it so me and my lil sis had something new to watch and it also has a girl from one of her favourite Disney TV shows. So I'm sure when I watch It I will have something to say via twitter :)


xxx

*all products/items mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment