Tuesday 22 February 2011

Secret Santa!

Right, so at my college my group decided to do Secret Santa...

So here is what I got courtesy of my good friend Lucy :)

As soon as I opened the bag I knew what was in the cardboard box...LUSH stuff :D



The Breakdown:


Snow Fairy:
Shower gel for the body and hair. Candy floss pink and sweet as sugar with iridescent sparkles and a hint of wicked fruitiness. This shower gel is GORGEOUS, I love it so much and sad I only have this bottle. You cant see it in the picture but this stuff really does sparkle. It smells good and feels amazing on the skin.


Shimmy shimmy:
Sparkly, golden vanilla scented bar for nights out. This is one of the massage bars, but its a glitter massage bar and is lovely it is so soft and smells divine.

And the last and final of the Lush products is a glittery pink soap. Which again smells lovely but I can't find it in the book I received with m package :( so I don't know what the name is. If anyone knows....help me out haha :)




Joules - Bath Fizzes:

And the last thing I got was these Bath fizzes, which are just so cute. I was totally confused with the packaging at first until I opened it haha :) It was so cute the little egg shaped fizzes. I haven't used these yet as I'm not really a bath person, but as soon as I do you will hear my thoughts. :D

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment