Wednesday 19 June 2013

Avon Haul Part 1

Hey dolls,



I haven't done an Avon haul in a little while and have still been purchasing some things here and there. So this haul is gonna be in 2 parts as I did not want to bombard you with a whole bunch of photos.


Pure 02 perfume
This a repurchase. I bought this a few months back and I love it so much they had on sale so I picked up another one.


 Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil - Leave in treatment
 Another repurchase - I'm all about argan oil. I love this product a lot and as long as Avon keep making it I'm gonna keep buying it.

Planet Spa Mediterranean olive oil hydrating face mask
I suffer with dry skin and I normally use my Simple face mask but I wanted to see what else I could try and as this is an olive oil based face mask I thought Id give it a whirl.




Antler Cabin bag
I only heard about Antler bags when I started selling for Avon, but ever since I have fallen in love with their bags. I have a couple but this one is by far my favourite. I use this as my day to day handbag but its also great for hand luggage on a plane.

Far Away Bella collection

 Far Away Bella

 With each purchase of the perfume you got a moisturiser and purse spray. I'm not even gonna insult your intelligence by trying to describe the scent. If you know me I am the WORST a describing perfume or spray scents.

 I will give you the description that comes with the bottle... "A free-spirited adventure awaits, with juicy clementine from Italy and blooming magnolia flower from China, finished with intriguing tonka bean from Brazil" 

 Perfect Kiss lip gloss - Kiss of a Rose
"With natural oils and fruit enzymes for softer, smoother lips. Lightweight moisturising gloss instantly makes lips look and feel more kissable."

 This is a great lip gloss to have for everyday.

I'm really weird about lip gloss applicators, well not weird more particular. I like a larger applicator not those silly little thin ones. I'm liking this applicator a lot.



 ColorTrend lengthening mascara - Black

This is a great mascara, it makes my lashes all nice and long and it separates them too.

Extra Lasting lipstick
Fiery Red
Pink Perfection

"Moisturising high-definition lipstick with Fresh Wear Complex lasts up to 8 hours. Feels luxurious with a silky satin finish. With SPF15."

I'm all abut the bright lips this year. Reds and pinks are definitely my go to colours.
 


Left- Pink Perfection
Right - Fiery Red

 Hello Kitty necklace

 How frickin cute is this necklace????
I don't know any girl who doesn't own something Hello Kitty.

I love the little bow detail on the clasp.

Illana earrings
I've been looking at broadening my accessories collection and Avon have had some cute pieces recently.

Sonya

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

2 comments:

  1. Those lipsticks are GORGEOUS! I want the pink one! I have never made an avon order.. I really want to now ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're realy nice. You've never ordered from Avon? Its like me with the soap and glory. We'll have to rectify that. Next time I see ya I'll bring a catalogue for you to peruse :)

      Delete