Thursday 13 June 2013

NUXE Goodie bag

Hey dolls,





A few weeks back I attended the NUXE blogger event, you can see the post on the event here. At the end of the event you were given a gift bag of goodies, here are the lovely things I got.




In the bag:
  •  NUXE notebook
  • A leaflet on the brand
  • Rêve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream
  • Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil
  •  Crème Fraîche de Beauté Normal sensitive skins
  • Poster signed by Charlotte Du Jour (not pictured)

 QUENCHES, SOFTENS

Over the last however many years I've used my Simple face cream like 99% of the time  and haven't really branched out to many other brands. This is mainly due to the fact that I have really sensitive and very dry skin. This is a rich nourishing 24 hour facial moisturiser which does what it says on the tin and it sinks into the skin really well. I've tried a few creams and they feel like the just sit on the surface and dont really do anything. I've been incorporating this into my daily facial routine and I'm really liking it. A great thing about this moisturiser is that cos its so rich you don't need much of it.


REPAIRS, NOURISHES AND PROTECTS

We all know that I love my Avon hand and nail cream but I think this will take its place (until it runs out haha). This hand cream is brilliant, so nourishing and rich. And you only need a small amount for maximum moisture.


MULTI-USAGE DRY OIL

I've only used Avon's skin so soft dry oil spray. I've never been a dry oil user cos I've never really seen the point of using one. But I thought I've gibe this a go and see if I could make it work. And I'm glad I decided to cos I love it, after I shower I spritz my skin with this and use it as a base for my body cream. You can use this for the face, body and hair.

 Nuxe products are available here.

Sonya
x

No comments:

Post a Comment