Tuesday 11 June 2013

NUXE blogger event

Hey dolls,



*WARNING THIS IS GOING TO BE A PICTURE HEAVY POST*
(But there is some writing so do carry on scrolling)

At the end of May before the bank holiday I was lucky enough to attend the NUXE blogger event.

To be honest I hadn't heard much about the brand before attending, but as a blogger you see bits and bobs here and there, but nothing I'd taken in for content. But the whole evening was very informative. We got to try some of the products that were sprinkled around the event.

As its a french brand the whole event had a parisian theme, it was really nice and the atmosphere was really calming/welcoming.

The word NUXE comes from a mix of the words "Nature" and the french word for luxury "Luxe". Nuxe is all bout using the natural goodness that the earth provides in their products.








 They had this lovely fountain at the event which had a few NUXE beauty items scattered over it.








They had some tasty nibbles, more specifically the famous Laduree macarons. But I think the tarts were the best.














I got to meet the lovely Charlotte Du Jour who illustrated the NUXE images that were placed all over the party. She also signed some posters for everyone, which I still have happily all packaged up cos I don't wanna ruin it :)


It was a lovely evening and I found some good products that I would like to try out in the future. 

I fell in love with the RĂªve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm, it smelt so good I wanted to eat it. It was so good for my lips, very moisturising.

Keep an eye out for a review on the products I got from the goodie bag.

Sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment