Thursday 20 June 2013

Avon Haul Part 2

Hey dolls,




Here is part 2 of the Avon haul. You can see part 1 here.


Infinitize Mascara

This brush is so scary looking, and its kinda sharp. I find it really uncomfortable to use. Maybe I'm using it wrong I dunno but I'm not a huge fan of it. I haven't really picked it up to use it since I first purchased it for the reasons stated but I am gonna give it another go and see if I can make it work.

"Contains lash sculpting, lengthening fibres and curling molecule to help shape and set lash curve and length for 24 hours."


 ColorTrend Lasting Smile Lip Paint

Another ColorTrend newbie.
I don't love these, but I don't hate them. I'm kind of indifferent.
The formula is nice but I don't like how it applies on the lips.


 Nocturnal
Gorgeous burgundy red. The name is fitting cos when I saw the shade I instantly thought Vampiress.

 Lolita
This colour rubs me up the wrong way. I just don't like it. When you swatch it it doesn't look how it does in the stick. And when I apply it to my lips I just feel like you can barely see it.

 Melon Drama
 This shade is too light for me, so its going into my make up kit.

 Left to right: Nocturnal, Lolita, Melon Drama

 Be...JOYFUL perfume
A light and fruity perfume that's great for the daytime. The bottle is a good size to chuck in your purse/handbag for topping up throughout the day.


SuperSHOCK Lip Gloss:
Pumped Up Plum
Tickled Pink
I love these lip glosses, I have almost the entitre collection but one...I think. They leave your lips looking super slick and shiny. And the applicator is one of my faves.

When I first saw Pumped Up Plum (which you cant really see from the pic), I thought it was gonna be too dark could seem a bit intimidating, but when I swatched it I found that not to be the case.

Tickled Pink is a bit too light for me so I'm gonna throw it into my make up kit.

Left: Plumped Up Plum
Right: Tickled Pink

Always On Point Eyeliner - Black
I only use 2 eyeliners, MAC fluidline in Black Track and Avon SuperSHOCK pencil. But when I saw this I wanted to try it cos it had a really good selling point, a sharpener in the lid. So you can always have your eyeliner ready to create precise lines.


Adalina Earrings
Like I said in part 1 of the haul Ive been broadening my jewellery collection and trying to find some cute bits for the summer (what little summer England is giving us...like literally "Get your s**t together Carol" haha). I'm starting to embrace gold jewellery. I tend to go for silver, white gold or platinum jewellery cos I can findit more elegant, some gold jewellerycan be a bit chavvy/tacky. But I'm starting to like it.

Sonya

*all products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money, everything is my own view and I have not been paid to do this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment